Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
24 June, 07:48
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Huge indeed!

5 images

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Browning @Kbbb
25 June, 03:34
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Another three letter agency (EPA) goin' down…….Next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
24 June, 04:14
My cousin died from this. 51

connie wright @cowri
24 June, 09:50
They are only allowing landscapers to sue that use Round Up 15+ hours * I know * My husband died from Mantle Cell Lymphoma Non Hodgkins & lawyers from NY wouldn't take his case...Class Action Law Suits only make the Lawyers rich period.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 09:41
They have know or years this shit is killing ppl and they are still selling it!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 June, 09:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That's their typical game plan. They did the same thing with DDT.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
24 June, 09:07
My Father in law has Parkinson's, only one in his family to have. He loved that stuff, he would spray it everyday at his home and when I told him 'no thank you', he would sneak over our house while we were at work and spray. I know that's where he got Parkinsons, he had no concerns whats so ever about getting on himself or washing up after.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 June, 04:19
The sad thing is I wouldn't ever use this product but my neighbor did and I am sure when it rains, it gets into my soil and I garden.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 June, 04:17
I believe Roundup killed my sweet father. He fought a valiant fight to stay alive to get to know my children. He died on Christmas. My daughter was in 2nd grade and my son was in 1st. I wish we all had him longer. It needs to be taken off the market.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 June, 03:36
Too much winning.

Red Edge @Rededge
24 June, 03:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So good waking up to all this 'winning' for you guys over there...

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
24 June, 03:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes, and it feels so good! I thought you were taking a few days off. The winning got to you! Praise God.