Ana Tate @Anatated
23 June, 10:17
Starting to feel a little Max Headroomie in my life. So out of sync with the normies. I have no idea what they’re talking about, well I do, but the context or something is off. In addition to that, they all seem to want to talk over me and ask questions, without letting me finish my sentence that would answer their question. Anyone else feeling it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
Yes, still trying on Twitter to tell truths and wake up more sheep. This is my 3rd time on Twit and nothing has changed. Still getting attacked and getting called names. They are so brainwashed, they have no class and they won't take their blinders off even when showing proof. It gets exhausting, but I'm no quitter!
10:34 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticRealtor in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
23 June, 10:45
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
I think what happened on twitter? Jack nuked it back at the beginning of 2021. It was such a sad little echo chamber with all those fried birdies were left not knowing it was dead. Having seen the internal chat logs from veritas sort of cemented that for me. They don’t live in the same world as us. Between banning POTUS and purging massive amounts of conservatives, the platform is dead as far as social discourse is concerned. I have a theory. Trump took himself off twit to bring it down. I think he’s had control of it for awhile. It’s just a theory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396