Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
24 June, 04:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK am i too late to move mine to Nano X now? Am so tech slow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 June, 12:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
24 June, 12:18
'They thought it was yesterday '

maga knox @potusmaga
24 June, 12:13
BREAKING NEWS!

Trump Promoted The Trump Bucks! First time ever on camera.

In an exclusive interview with Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump spoke about the Trump Golden $1000 bill for the first time, he shared AMAZING news for all PATRIOTS!

The Golden Trump $1000 bill is the official $1000 bill of the United States and starting September 15th it is going to be accepted by all major banks in America!

Get at least 100x Golden Trump Bills for the well-being of you and your family! Donald Trump is making America RICH AGAIN!

Listen to what the President said! This is the time to buy! Don't miss your chance, get yours now on the link below 👇

*This product is being distributed by the Office of Donald J. Trump. There is no limit on the quantity of the bills.

https://bit.ly/DonaldJTrum...
https://bit.ly/DonaldJTrum...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 June, 12:01

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 June, 11:59
It looks like we wont get that $.25.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
23 June, 11:51
10:16>17

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 June, 11:26
Bitcoin holders finally figuring out XRP is where its at 🤷‍♀️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 June, 11:26
Bitcoin holders finally figuring out XRP is where its at 🤷‍♀️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 11:23
Moved mine to a Ledger X wallet already.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 June, 11:22

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 June, 10:53

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
23 June, 10:52

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
23 June, 10:41
Waiting for the blast off 🚀
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra (Lyrics) - YouTube

Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra (Lyrics)Fly me to the moonLet me play among the starsLet me see what spring is likeOn a, Jupiter and MarsIn other words, h...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 June, 10:33
waiting patiently! 👍🏻

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
23 June, 10:30
I’m on hold now. Will wait it out long term; it’s what I do😭

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
With the Japanese market being open, Gold is inching up again...
Come opening tomorrow NSE it will be back down a few +-$10...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 June, 10:27
WHO is pulling the levers?

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 June, 11:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 June, 10:26
Imma just sit on mine. I can't spend any time stressing the rollercoaster😊

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
same! 👍🏻

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 June, 11:46
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yup!

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
23 June, 10:20
Just tried to move rest of my XRP off the exchange and got placed in 'transaction review' purgatory. Not sure what's going on behind the scenes, but this seems to be going with a lot of XRP holders within last 24 hours.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
24 June, 12:47
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
happened to me a few weeks ago and lasted over 2 weeks! I sent a small batch for test and then the larger one got blocked. They eventually made me reverify all my credentials. I looked through Reddit posts just for kicks and sure enough, similar situations. I opened a case number and eventually/thankfully it finally got resolved.. 😅

1776 ... @IGG1776
23 June, 10:20
The fix is in.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 June, 10:19
Looks like the motorcycle guy pattern before 💥! 🤔😂

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 June, 10:19
Looks like the motorcycle guy pattern before 💥! 🤔😂

... Fighter @Fighter
23 June, 10:24
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
😆