Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 June, 01:49
Remember with everything about to happen...

There are two ways of thinking:

1. You think the “Biden” you see is the same one that was VP with Hussein.

2. You think the “Biden” you see is an actor.

These are the options.

Everything is on his watch. Planned for decades.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
23 June, 02:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We know that’s not Biden. That said, who put the actor there or the masked buffoon and is directing him to do obnoxious and obvious blunders? If this is all about optics and waking people up, then at the end of this movie will we be grateful to have gone through this horror film or will we be angry that the WH’s were in charge all along and allowed people to die, get jabbed, lose their homes, etc.? Devolution? Was there any other way to expose the evil and arrest them or was there just too many? I understand that President Trump had to stay out of the picture, but if we know he is working with other world leaders to take out the evil cabal, then the evil cabal knows that too. Why not just declass and send in the military? We’ve been watching this movie for a very long time and no real evidence of any elite cabal members being arrested. I pray we see justice soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
People had to see for themselves just liike u and i. It HAD to be this way. The change necessary for humanity to go thru required it. We must return to God en masse. If we dont begin worshipping our God en masse then God wont Bless America. This is God's plan...not mans. We must turn to God...not man. Hope that calms ur jets turbo! Texas Cowgal u rock!.... and u want to kick ass....but, it has to be this way for humaniy. Its bigger than us......future generations will read and study what we did to save THEM. Ur a part of that future history...as am i. God Bless u lil lady.🤝👊🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡
08:35 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
23 June, 08:58
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I thank Jesus every day that I am saved! Yes, I’m at that precipice that I do want to turn over some tables!! 😊 I’ve been witnessing to people but I seem to be sowing seeds on rocky soil. Thank you for the calming words and a voice of reason. I pray every day for this nation and for the people that are still in the dark. 🙏🕊🇺🇸

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 June, 09:14
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Just trying to help ma'am.😏 .....U rock!....and ur a firecracker im sure! Texas Cowgirl kicks ass!!😁