Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 June, 08:15
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I Was Wondering When They Would Start Doing This! PURE UNADULTERATED EVIL Disguised as a Phony Concern for Your Physical and Mental Health and Well-Being!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 June, 08:15
I Was Wondering When They Would Start Doing This! PURE UNADULTERATED EVIL Disguised as a Phony Concern for Your Physical and Mental Health and Well-Being!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 June, 10:03
Aim. for. their. face. Gun Rights.

Pam Truth @pam65
24 June, 08:50
law suit

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
24 June, 07:29
They screwed up my mother's heart operation. She passed away after 10 days in ICU from toxic shock. The surgeon apologized to my father's relief. However, my father refused to sue because he said he would never make money on my mom's suffering. The doc said he was beginning her operation and he left her open when a heart came in and he had to do a transplant. When my dad had his surgery he went to St. Vincent's Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. They screwed up too, but he miraculously lived. We were relentless and wouldn't leave them alone.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
23 June, 04:47
Hospitals are murder factories