Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 June, 01:49
Remember with everything about to happen...

There are two ways of thinking:

1. You think the “Biden” you see is the same one that was VP with Hussein.

2. You think the “Biden” you see is an actor.

These are the options.

Everything is on his watch. Planned for decades.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 June, 02:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Its definitely not #1 ! I noticed the day they unveiled fake biden and said out loud who the fook is that! I didnt say fook though😂! Reminds me of the movie Olympus has fallen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
The real one died. They let it cheat into office but guess deep state cabal ran his tawdry show.
02:38 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
24 June, 12:02
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Funny thing i dont know why but i watched Bidens Inauguration 🙄 I know…..,i was shocked and curious……anyway was on bitchute right before watching someone in DC with boots on the ground and i saw a bunch of handcuffed prisoners like maybe 20 or more with orange jumpsuits and bags over their face…..i need to see if i can find that, i know it wasnt my imagination lol.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 June, 02:57
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
It had to collapse under biden for the people to see how easily they've fooled almost everyone!! Genius plan whoever thought of it!