Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
23 June, 12:00
Is subharmonics how the healing works for those Tartarian Organs ? Ir just Harmonics in general ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
23 June, 12:08
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Hey,well heres a little sync ,lol ,just read a lil sometin on this-someone posted ,the periodic table converted into musical notes is a very interesting thing apparently,
im no muso dont understand the coversion,i dont play an instrument,you may have an idea or 2 on this, saw healing htz somewhere too today-no save.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
Well, I know Music corresponds to Colour, im figuring out the periodic table, Listen to this guy, he is my biggest inspiration, I cry every time I watch this, this man is a Musical Genius and very gifted, I still cry every time, such an inspiration. And one of the best Pianists in the world/ and He is severely learning impaired and bling from birth. Music is not what we think it is

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Musical Genius: Derek Paravicini - Trailer - YouTube

A trailer from The Musical Genius, produced by A FOCUS PRODUCTIOn for FIVE & Discovery Health. Distributed by Channel 4 InternationalAn Evening with Derek Pa...

12:13 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade, click on at the bottom under it