TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
One of my last few remaining fake Twatter Accounts (looks doomed now! 😂).

But seriously.... What the FOOK is this kind of a Message from the Controlling Liberal Twitter Pink haired, Puxxy Hat wearing Trans “Moral Police” Censoring Assholes?? 🙄😡🤬

Of course I clicked Yes POST IT. I can Think for Myself! 😑🤦‍♀️

2 pics. My Censored Response & What I was responding to.
11:59 AM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 June, 12:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Listen ok Im trying to help you out.

Thats the military checking you.
Youre not there to speak like that and call yourself a representative in Gods army.

Which one you wanna be?

Look at how youre speaking in the public space.

Look.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 June, 12:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yeah. I don’t live in fear and I call it as I see it!

This White Woman is exactly the problem in America! I was rhe ONLY WHITE person in my Classroom of 28-32 First graders!! They Did NOT See Color, I do Not See Color, so when I see people spreading the Color Lie, I will speak Up!!

Sitting back and caring about what a Woke Military thinks of my Tweets, is Not Fighting for Freedom Of Speech and the Truth!

You can go ahead and Hide out, but I will never live like that! I fight for my children and EVERY Child on Earth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 June, 12:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yes we have to use our words “differently” now. everyday im working on the things i speak from the words i “spell” Everything has meaning