Doq Holliday @doqholliday
. @vincentkennedy putting out the dead cat bounce vibes. let’s hope it’s in less than 17 days.
11:22 AM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Neanderthal S27 @s27
02 September, 11:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
24 June, 08:20
im putting out the DEAD 🍕 PEDOFILE 🍕 BOUNCE VIBES!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 June, 03:18
Dead cat bounce.

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
23 June, 02:03
Have you ever seen it? The dead cat bounce? I once saw a cat get hit by a car, it bounced itself over to the side of the road, half smashed. It’s one of the worse things I’ve ever seen iin my life. Stray cats came out from everywhere and just sat by it meowing 😭

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
23 June, 11:56
Sending all my love and positive prayers to you Doq ❤️ and all the Patriots! I’m eternally grateful to everyone who has fought this evil.
This time: Good wins. #GodWins . WE win.

We are never alone. But together, we are stronger than we could ever imagine. [They] never thought we would come together.

Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03:52 PM

#wwg1wga

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 June, 11:42

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 June, 11:38
Gold is down -$162 since April 18. It started 7.77 lower than close yesterday. She is sliding.
X2

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
23 June, 11:35
Is less than 17 hours unreasonable?