Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

Stop giving in to satan's magick tricks and deceptions!

satan can't do things to you but what he can do is cause you to do things to yourself & to others!

His plan is to keep you from God!
satan's BIGGEST fear is that you will find your direct connection to God & His consciousness because satan knows that once we find our soul powers his time on Earth is over.

satan doesn't usually come at you directly he attacks ppl that you love or your mental weaknesses, keeping you in survival mode ALL THE TIME.

Being in this fight or flight survival mode wears you down quickly both mentally & physically.

Turn him off, turn off negatives in your life, recognize them for what they are, satan's works, as soon as negatives show up all day every day until, guess what, you will find them coming less & less each day.

Peace is the prize is not just about countries it is about you & finding your connection to God Himself.
YOUR PEACE!

https://youtu.be/6SFR
God Said - You are a Chosen One! Powerful Christian Inspirational Video - YouTube

The fact that God has chosen those who believe in Jesus is unmistakable. But why is that? Is there something unique about you that drew God's attention? The ...

09:16 AM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 June, 09:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
As soon as a negative though comes to mind, exchange it for a truth about yourself. For example, "I am not able to do this" Or I am too stupid to understand this" change that thought immediately to I am an intelligent person and God will help me understand." ( or some similar positive thought.) 😇 Satan hates it when we don't agree with his lies about us. He especially hates it when we call on the name of the Lord. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 09:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396