Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
25 June, 11:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
Did you see what New Zealand voted in at the start of the plandemic?

https://righttolife.org.uk...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 June, 10:38
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
New Zealand is run by demonic leaders and New Zealanders are suffering under them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
25 June, 11:20
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
That Shim is just gross !

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
22 June, 07:31
Soon this is soon to be a non-issue. If they're jabbed, they're all sterile now anyway. Hump your dirty ass away and you don't have to murder the unborn because you can't make babies anymore. Just saying.

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 June, 07:58
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Issue or non-issue, to me the point is how extreme they are - I do also wonder how many people actually want this.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 June, 06:37
They need to shoot her and keep the baby.

Laritha Savage @Laritha

Laritha Savage @Laritha

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 June, 06:39
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
There was a politician from Wisconsin, I think, who suggested educating people about abortion. I don't think he was elected.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
22 June, 06:23
the children of moloch vile they are

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
22 June, 06:23
the children of moloch vile they are

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 June, 06:36
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

Ange Love @LoveM
22 June, 06:20
I have not slept well for a few days, since I read about the poison jabs for 6mo-5 yrs being pushed in 49 states😭😡49 states! Now this propsal👿this is so painful!!! These demons MUST be STOPPED in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ we bind these evil demons and claim protection for the children🙏🏻✝️✝️✝️

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 June, 06:14
dear GOD pls end these demons!