CWWard Ward @CWWard
22 June, 04:56
I'm sure by now you've figured out the MSM is a medium for satanic propaganda pushed by the globalist elite, but for the benefit of those still learning the truth, check out these two headlines from this week.

If you fight against drag queens sexually perverting and grooming your children, you are:

- "Protestors targeting drag queen reading programs."

- Your "Opposition (to drag queens teaching children) is scaring children."

- You are a "Far-right, very orchestrated attack machine."

- You are a "threat to LGBTQ events."

According to [them,] opposition to drag queens grooming children only comes from "extremists, militias, and far right personalities."

Never did I imagine a few short years ago we would see an all out sexual attack on children, but here we are.

Stand and continue to fight, regardless what type of propaganda the satanists attempt to use against us. I'll wear their attacks as a badge of honor to protect the children.

- TippyTopPatriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
22 June, 05:30
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
Young America's Foundation
Jun 22, 2022
STRAIGHT TRUTH: Shapiro takes trans activist to school over gender & biology
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Mina @AnneMina
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com
05:34 PM - Jun 22, 2022
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnneMina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Mina, click on at the bottom under it