All Right @ALL_RIGHT
I don't know if anyone else saw this last night but the captial was raided it appears, immediatly after Pelosi hit the gavel ending the session of Congress for the day... Does anyone know if arrests were made? https://www.youtube.com/wa...
US Capitol Raided 2/2/21 - YouTube

Just as Nancy Pelosi struck the gavel a parade of emergency vehicles swarmed the capital moments ago. Share with the blue zombies. Let’s wake them up.Less th...

05:03 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
04 February, 11:26
In response All Right to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CyndyLou Dallas @Ladybugzz
03 February, 12:23
no it wasnt, it was for the fallen Officer last night! it was all over the TV.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
03 February, 02:05
In response CyndyLou Dallas to her Publication
Ah! Ok. I don't watch TV anymore. 😁

DSG Battle @DSGBattle
03 February, 12:17
Gotta say, that's the slowest, smallest (# vehicles) big raid I've ever seen.

Evil Elf @Evilelf
03 February, 10:54
CSPAN is showing "repeats".. Who knows what's going on....

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
03 February, 09:37
maybe so.. let's hope, pray

Reina Beans @Reinab
03 February, 09:37
i heard the officer was lying in state as well. thats why the flag is at half mast...but seriously yall at 10:00pm at night and no MSM tocover it...come on manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maga Nana @MagaNana
03 February, 09:33
Legitimate question here not trying to cause waves, but who would be there at 9o'clock at night don't they go home

Phil Jones @Detritus
03 February, 09:29
Why is the flag flying at half-mast?

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
03 February, 09:56
In response Phil Jones to his Publication
I believe for the officer that was killed during the antifa attack on the capital building.

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
03 February, 09:20
ENKOY THE SHOW!! It's all just entertainment at this point. Fodder for the fools, the zombies, the easily persuaded and convinced, those who are happily programmed and are at ease in their favorite chairs listening/ watching their favorite propagandists spew more hatred, more lies, more deciet.. They're going down.. I'm yelling TIMBER!!!