Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
25 June, 11:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen261 @Colleen261
23 June, 09:48
Get your lifevests ready because we're going sailing after this dead cat bounce. The Titanic is about to sink and it's pulling all the little boats with it. Aka the greatest transfer of wealth in planet earth's history 🌊⛵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 June, 04:36
Watch the water?

The Lion is a cat, known for stealth. Just saying.

11:59 > 16 > 7 > 34.

Isn’t your goal date for 177.6 (1776) on Saturday, June 25th, VK? And, aren’t some planets due to allign on Friday, June 24th?

Oct 31, 2017 11:31:00 PM EDT
Anonymous
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 June, 11:22
#46 !!

Kelly Shero @tommigirl1465
22 June, 11:18
That is an awesome cat!❤

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 June, 09:04
Post 1234
I believe 🇺🇸

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
22 June, 07:07
That will be me when we buy Anon Island 😍

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 June, 07:00
Awwww, Love it..💞

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 June, 06:20
something like this 😎

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 June, 05:44
Apr 15, 2018 9:25:04 PM EDT

Bank of China? Are they crashing too? Before us?

22 June, 05:24
VK, I loved your video. 💕
That said…

TS = 11:59 > 259.

[These people] are EVIL. (This probably isn’t the comm you were looking for, but…)

22 June, 04:39
Rusty is a lot smarter than the people on this list. ;)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 22, 2022 at 2:05 PM]
John Cornyn, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, Richard Burr, Susan Collins, Bill Cassidy, Roy Blunt, Shelly Moore-Capito, Joni Ernst, Rob Portman, Thom Tillis and Todd Young CAN KISS MY ASS!!! NEVER FORGET THESE NAMES!!!

Garden of Heroes @Gardenofheroes
22 June, 03:42
Growing up we used to sail with three cats, but always kept a crab net handy in one of the fishing pole holders at the stern. We never needed it, but there was one overboard episode when my favorite, Paper Tiger had jumped to another boat just as we were pulling out of a slip. As she tried to jump back, she missed but climbed a nearby piling and we picked her up.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 June, 03:42
My boat NEXT year:

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 June, 03:13
We will have lots and lots of cats on Anon Island🌊🌴🐱

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
22 June, 03:13
That is a cool cat.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 June, 03:11
😎Boats in dreams represent movement too!

Red Edge @Rededge
22 June, 02:46

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 June, 02:32
adorable🤍kind of amazing cause some cats dont like the water at all

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
22 June, 02:17

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 June, 01:50
This is so cool!!!! 💛😄

My cats don’t like water! 😂
I was misting my Norfolk pine tree last night & afterward went I to say goodnight to the kitties…
One was hiding behind a curtain, another under a desk. 🤣

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
22 June, 01:44
Loving the numbers! Safty nets in place.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 June, 03:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Gorgeous pro pic Casey😊

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
22 June, 01:14
Sailed with our two cats for 3-4 months out of the year for a few years. It was such a hoot, loved it. They would settle in and along for the ride until you hit bad weather, then the three of us would give the “Captain” a very hard time!!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
22 June, 01:13
I had a mainecoon cat growing up who was fearless when it came to water. Doesn't surprize me one bit.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 June, 01:07
I gave my Dad a kitten many years ago & he wasn’t impressed because he was always away on the yacht in the weekends & for summer holidays...I had named the kitten skipper & said well, you can take him away on the yacht too 😆
The kitten was quite a crazy one with a wild personality. Skipper chased seagulls & lept off the boat trying catch them 😂 A few times there was a knock on the hull & wet cat was delivered by another boatie in the bay that had seen the cat go flying off the yacht 🤣 Dad eventually found a new home for the cat so he could stop worrying if the cat was going to drown 😬

Karen Browning @Kbbb
22 June, 05:14
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Hahahaha! Funny story!!!!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 June, 01:06
WHAT A COOL CAT!💜

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 June, 12:47
🕊💖

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
22 June, 12:42
Not a cat lover ...but that cat is so precious...cute story!