Adrian Sornet @AdrianSornet
10:19 AM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by AdrianSornet in this post can reply
Dub Hawkins @tazman63
23 June, 07:49
In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication
thats the problem these days, people thinking they are entitled. im 59yrs old, ive done my share of of living and then some. ive won and ive lost. i grew up poor in a community of rich people that looked down their noses if they had to talk with you. it was a good life lesson for me to learn good things come to those who wait. patience is a virtue, and timing is everything. we didnt get here over night, its been going on for decades and now when we are getting so close to the end, you want normal again. Wake the fuck up, there wasnt a normal and never will be until its done. if you think growing up hungry, and living in a two bedroom house with 2 parents, and 8 kids is normal your crazy as hell. Put on your big boy pants and either lead or shut up and go to the back of the line and let true patriots lead. im so sick of hearing all these cry babies complain their tired of waiting. it didnt happen overnight and it will be done when its done!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 June, 03:31
Trump won't be returning. This Country will be left in the hands of we the people. IMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 June, 10:47
Do the *People directing the *Movie know how many people
have been told they are watching a movie--for a very long
time now..
all this torture in the minds of said people is directly the fault
of the very ones saying how soon justice is coming because
"I caught them all" doen't play at the Big screen everyday for
5 years and twice on Sunday to packed out theaters...
No, they are empty now---it's called human nature*

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
22 June, 10:23
People seem to be losing faith in Trump. I f they believe what you are telling us, that he IS the REAL Potus and all this is still happening, can you blame them?