Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 June, 03:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
What’s going on up there? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 June, 04:17
It could be, but I have my doubts. Saturn means: Seed Turner ... in the shell of the solid part of Saturn are openings where every 28 years eruptions have been observed from the interior of the planet. These rock and dust particles get suspended in the planet's gravitational field in a ring-shaped structure. There's an awful lot more to tell and speculate about...especially about Saturn's interior...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 June, 02:22

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
22 June, 01:05
who's controlling us ? ,ones that dont comply with all crap...or we are uncontrolled ? who's behind us ?🤔

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 June, 10:39
Well that sucks.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 June, 10:39
Well that sucks.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 June, 10:32
bunch of traffic last night last night Johnny 🍿

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 June, 10:36
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 June, 10:22
I said it once today and i'll say it again time to unplug!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 June, 10:20
🤷🏻‍♀️🕊

Tyler 316 @TWM316
22 June, 09:50
Saturn > Satan > Chronos
Jupiter > Jesus > Zeus

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
22 June, 08:50
Not worked
I don’t listen.

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
22 June, 08:43
If thats true did we break free or are we doing exactly what they want us to do?