NEO ONE @Neo
President Trump has told us that there is a deep state or a secret society.
President Kennedy had already told us that, and he had to die for it.
It is a shame that there are still so many people who do not want to hear the truth.
But it is time to open our eyes and see the whole thing as it is.
This is the only way to dry up the swamp.
Only united can this be accomplished.

#wwg1wga
06:22 AM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 June, 05:25
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
You have to wonder what people thought of this back then? Did they even comprehend it or did they think JFK was a conspiracy nut like people think we are? I was just a baby

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
23 June, 04:43
Wow! That got me choked up. I’m 65. JFK was assasinated when I was in second grade. I remember the school principal coming over the loud speaker to inform us he had been shot. The nuns were crying. To think this battle has been waged this long and the toll it has tsken on innocent lives is heartbreaking. I do hope we are nearly there. It is time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
23 June, 04:56
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
It's time, yes.

Happy Days @Sun2516
22 June, 07:24
Because we have Free Will there will be a certain amount that choose Darkness.