I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
Jeopardy question this evening
Q Nazi that fled to the US to Princeton?
A Einstein
10:55 PM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 June, 08:24
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Q German Minister that RETURNED to Germany to fight Hitler from within and died for it?
A Bonhoeffer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
23 June, 05:53
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
There was a D. Bonhoeffer
Dietrich Bonhoeffer was a German Lutheran pastor, theologian, anti-Nazi dissident, and key founding member of the Confessing Church.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 June, 01:13
That’s one way to get the normies thinking.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
22 June, 12:22
What is Project Paperclip?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 June, 12:34
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Exactly!!!

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
22 June, 11:10
Show proof.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 June, 12:09
In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication
?
Show proof??
That this was a Jeopardy question last night?

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
22 June, 11:01
Whoah!!!! mindblown 🤯 I had no idea

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 June, 10:09
Games R Fun.
Jeopardy question this morning...
Q Nazi that fled to US to Yale
A Prescott Bush/ Scherff

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 June, 10:28
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
True ✅ ping ping ping!

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
23 June, 06:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
22 June, 09:08
Wasn't he asked to be President of Israel in 1952?
turned it down, but didn't turn down his first cousin in hand of marriage. ewwwww

... Fighter @Fighter
22 June, 06:13

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 June, 05:08
TOTAL FRAUD, ALONG WITH I. NEWTON AND GALILEO, TO NAME A FEW.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
22 June, 04:44