Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
Purebloods Are Just Fine 💪 the shots are working exactly how they were intended to work.

Depopulation Is Still Their Endgame.

https://gab.com/MorpheusMA...
08:22 PM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
21 June, 10:28
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
21 June, 09:25
I got Bells Palsy and I'm not vaccinated. But I had hugged a double vaxxed person (recently recovered from covid) early in the day when I started to get symptoms..... and just to note the side of my face that was paralized was also the side of my face that touched his cheek while hugging. I also got a very mild dose of covid later that month.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
21 June, 10:33
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
I'm not vaxxed but someone in my house didn't listen to me & got three. I just recovered from 3 strange illnesses this year. IBS where I lost 25 pounds, COVID formerly known as a cold, and an infected lymph node in my face under my ear. That happened the same day as Justin Beiber reporting his problem, weird. I healed all these quickly with the horse paste our president gave us.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
21 June, 08:37
I just say no to drugs