Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
24 June, 11:35
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Looks so much more sophisticated with the shades 😃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 June, 10:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 June, 05:31
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Isn't it grand? YES it is!

hope saxton @Scribe11
24 June, 10:39
Saving this.
Thank you for sharing!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 June, 06:54
Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers & The Coming New Earth - YouTube

The 2010 Ozark Mountain Transformation Conference once again presents Dolores Cannon, author, hypnotist and past life regression pioneer. Her work is based ...

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
21 June, 06:47
Doq, i have seen this post before from you and it has made me think, why me? Why am I special to be here at this time and my children think I’m crazy? They distance themselves from us and make statements about people laughing at us. Why us? Why now? My kids are asleep and my heart breaks!! I can’t wake them up to save my life!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
21 June, 05:35

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 June, 12:35
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
What if all of us were aborted in a previous life, and today is the victory we all came here to achieve? Just a random thought (I have a lot of those).

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 June, 12:35
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
What if all of us were aborted in a previous life, and today is the victory we all came here to achieve? Just a random thought (I have a lot of those).

Just Diana @Diana19
21 June, 05:29
I bet he "seas" better too, lol