Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 10:21
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
His smile is like the Cheshire Cat's. How annoying the other guy states: Trump lost by a landslide! Quite the opposite! Oh what a sweet day it will be when our 2020 duly elected president is serving his rightful 2nd term publicly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
22 June, 02:38
Its our NATION that's too diseased & feeble to GRAB the baton & RUN.... saying,
"OH THANK YOU GOD we have another chance! I thought we were already in HELL, for sure.... LOOK @ ALL those LIES being spouted by those in charge! LOOK @ so MANY innocents slaughtered & used like toilet paper: wipe & discard..."
LETS KEEP PRAYING & delighting in every sign of LIFE that is LIFE indeed.

That guy's story also sheds light on why GARLAND & Co. are so desperate to cut corners to convict "by any means necessary" RUDY & Peter Navarro... They have put in SWEAT EQUITY cultivating MUTUAL RESPECT & deep understanding of the cultures that GO OFF the rails, but put the FEDS to shame when it comes to "ORGANIZED CRIME".

Who said "Know thy enemy"?
I'm guessing Machiavelli. There may be NO SUPERHERO's but Jesus, but there ARE HONEST, humbled patriots who will die on the field rather than cave to what's overrun our govt. for way too long...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
22 June, 02:29
vladtv smh lol

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 June, 10:30
skinny nicky 😂
i grew up in a neighborhood where everyone had names like that - it was the best!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 June, 10:20
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Vito wood tell us.....The man who called for an investigation into who leaked the super courts actions and is overseeing it......is the leaker.
Simple Mafia philosophy. Always the bum closest to the victim or entity. Yuze guys are great....hey, fah' get about it!!(said with mafia Don's voice)😎🤝👊☝️🙏🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 June, 07:07
I have seen all of this guys interviews. He knows alot!! I believe this.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
21 June, 07:10
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Oh I’m sure he does, I’m sure he’s X mafia if not he’s real close to them when people who are in the mafia speak out you know they’re telling the truth they rarely lie.

Awake Now @Awakenow
21 June, 01:20
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 June, 01:16
I would Trust a Mob Guy (in this situation 😂).

He said Supreme Court! They have 13 more Rulings before the End of June!!!

BOOM.
👉#12... Over Turn Roe Vs Wade!!
👉#13.... Over Turn Election 2020!!

Happy 4th of July SUCKERS!!! 🤣😂🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
21 June, 06:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
many have said trump would be back before the 4th of july.