Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 09:54
Good morning Patriots!

Don't be discouraged if you have not connected with your soul yet, have not connected directly with God yet.

This sometimes takes time. It is a process. Take the first step, then another, then another.

When I first started with my guide I was frustrated, I couldn't understand what he was saying.
I could not hear his words. I was trying to hear him with my ears. This went on for months.

Then I finally got quite enough and calm enough that I figured out that I was using the wrong sense. I would NEVER hear his words with my ears. I had to use another sense I did not realize that I had until I got still and in a receiving mode. A sense that allows us to JUST "KNOW" his thoughts.,

I asked him why he could not have just told me how to do this. He said that the process of me learning it on my own was the reason and way that I was able to learn it AT ALL.

THIS is a process, be still be with God.
Be a calm receiver.

https://youtu.be/vuQWHKk5z...
TRUST THE PROCESS - Best Motivational Speech Td Jakes Steve Harvey Joel Osteen - YouTube

Trust The Process , Be Patient Good Things Take Time - Inspirational & Motivational Video td jakes God Is In Control Steve Harvey Joel Osteen⚠️ we want to me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
21 June, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am so confused. TD Jakes is not a man of God, Joel Osteen is not a man of God. God is not about mysticism, he doesnt give us "guides" that is more of an native american thing. He gave us the Holy Spirit to guide us and angels to watch over us. This is not the time for the rapture. So how do you all put all these things together and say they are from God?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana does not care for either of these men but the message is of great purpose.
I am not interested in the messengers.
You will not find a message from anyone that is 100% what you agree with because we are all different.
Don't shoot the messenger.

This process we are going thr here is growing our souls and freeing the human race from a millennia of bondage.
We will have our 1000 yrs with God, satan will loose for such time as this.

God is the ONE and ONLY answer to the question.
I dont recall mentioning the Rapture in my message hun so not sure where you are going with this.
Perhaps explain what you believe the Rapture will be and what you think ascension is.
10:58 AM - Jun 21, 2022
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
21 June, 06:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Since finding all of you, i spend more time confused after finding out those that we believed before are not to be believed now. It is hard for someone my age to grasp all this sometimes. I do know that my hebrew studies have showed me a Yehoveh that i loved before but love so much more now. So some of the christian stuff doesnt add up with my hebrew teachings. I dont know who to believe anymore. Thank you for the response though. I appreciate it very much.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 11:49
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
If you will remember these 3 things you will be ok imo:

You are an infinite being created by God in this Earth suit

When all is said and done God will still be God and the Creator of ALL that IS &

The teachings of Jesus Christ will still be words to live by.

Hold on to these and you will come thr to the other side in God's hands.