Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 03:01
Warming them up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 June, 03:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
is that a stargate shaped hotel ?

talking of, heard maybe 20 yrs ago that there is a
stargate in detroit, MI, and that is the reason that the city
has been, by design, degenerated and deteriorated
(can't recall where i heard this)

so that others more important, or [DS mil] will have access ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 June, 09:12
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Like the Arch in St. Louis- human trafficking hub.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 June, 09:21
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Mickey D’s vibes

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I will never see them the same.

Arches= portals

Archon Arch-on

Doorways have many uses

I always wonder if the arch angels were the fallen, or those who fell under the parasitic control of the archons.

If I ever refer to them, I call the Angel Michael and such.

God has angel servants on high and Satan has the carbon copies aka archons. There is the original angel and the copy in service to the dark one.

Something I wonder. I also never use the word anchor for grounding

anchor-archon. I can see when people mediate and open up to anchor more light in, they just create a channel that floods more archons in.

I use the word stabilize and visualize stabilized fields of cohearant light instead.
09:37 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
21 June, 04:39
Would explain the "carbon copy of Jesus" (most churches & religions follow unknowingly) & the false light that is very real in this fake reality, that so many have been duped into anchoring too...fake energy/electricity. This will not go over well 😑

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 June, 05:22

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Mahalo for the resonance. It's time we start pulling more of these veils back.🙏💛

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
20 June, 09:51
I hear you, sister!

its all alot to take in thats for sure! I think the key is Jesus as far as protection goes!

I know ArchAngel Michael well… he is pure. call on him when you need to! he battled demons in 3D but in heaven he is of the purest energy!

interesting! so did they take anchors and flip it for evil?

I like to think of an anchor in the middle of the ocean during a storm….

no coincidence that HRC Is in the word “arch”😂

love and hugs sister! sending you good vibes always!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 June, 10:42
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Please give further consideration. To hold something stable serves the same purpose without attachment.

People use the word to give the meaning of holding something stable. Yet, because of the pheonetics (pheonicians were great at spell casting with the sound of words) anchor calls them in.

Like when divers ascend, they stop to calibrate ( restabalize ) to the lighter density and we calibrate to hold our field stable as we become lighter while ascending into multidimensions.

I was in an actual hurricane and of the 40 boats anchored in Mandal bay, only one returned to the marina. Sitting ducks. They got thrashed.
In storms, we can shift into the eye or rise above the clouds where the atmosphere and waters are calm and stable. The adept can move with the speed of the elements and stay stable.

I am giving visuals to elucidate the view.
Michael to me is just Michael. He lives at the Lake Louis Star Gate in Banff. The high angels like the alpine regions.

~with respect💛