Ana Tate @Anatated
I have a feeling that maybe instead of spiking the ball for a touchdown that hasn’t been scored yet, re; RvW. Maybe we should spend some time being mindful of how hard the battle has been to get to this point of…maybe. I just can’t seem to forget all the psyops that we have had to endure. Maybe we could all take some time and focus on what ever power we believe in. Maybe we can focus on being thankful that this horrible chapter in our history has the possibility of finally closing. Repenting, if not for what we may have done, but what we may have not done. For me, Father, it feels so close. I am sure that I have not done all I could have done to save the precious ones. I am sorry. Please forgive me. We ask that follow through and end this abomination. May we have a day of rejoicing that fills all of heaven and earth. In Jesus name. Amen
07:41 PM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Lorelei Paris @LoreleiParis
20 June, 07:44
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396