The Mac @TheMac
Two things are bothering me...
06:47 PM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 June, 06:33
In response The Mac to his Publication
Spy-ders climbing trough the telephone line...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 June, 06:37
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
telephone line👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
22 June, 03:43
First Love
1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
REUNITED - YouTube

REUNITED|WITH LYRICS

The Mac @TheMac
23 June, 06:04
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
❤️👌🏻

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
21 June, 12:08
i THINK MAC

Ur
LQQQQQQKING 4
LIKE MINDS

YOU R definitely is a unique field ....

The Mac @TheMac
21 June, 05:00
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
20 June, 09:56
Dude you are either insane or a genius, and I'm favoring the later. Your exposition of the core of reality is phenomenal, and I'm with you, but narrate. It's not a requirement to explain raw date, but share your findings, and what you think it means, so I can add that to my probabilities of True/False. I do appreciate your appreciation of the toroid. Anyway, whats up?

memes matter @NoComment
20 June, 07:01
,whats inbetween(?)

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 June, 07:06
In response memes matter to her Publication
in between what?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 June, 06:59
I remember when having just two things bothering me were the good ole days! 😆

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
20 June, 06:56
I wish I could understand the things you post. Please do tell what is bothering you. Hugs

The Mac @TheMac
20 June, 09:52
In response Teri DeMauro to her Publication
Dozens of genes have been linked to both autism and cancer.

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
21 June, 12:01
In response Teri DeMauro to her Publication
i THINK THE MAC
LQQQQQQKING 4
LIKE MINDS
He definitely is a unique field ....

https://anonup.com/upload/...

arba happihr @arba
20 June, 06:51
Lucky you🤣😂🤣😂
What would they be please?