Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 June, 04:29
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I agree - a debt is owed to Donald Trump that can NEVER be repaid, but I am prepared to spend my whole life trying to repay it.

What we have instead; however, is a long, drawn out - and yes torturous - “movie” where all scenes have wins for the Cabal, and few have only minor successes for the Light (at least on the surface).

Durham?! So far we have had the idictment if a very low level pawn (Sussman) that DID result in the revelation of crimes by higher functionaries including Clinton herself. But where are the other indictments?! Do we have to wait another 2-3 years for the corrupt legal system to play things out before another indictment is unsealed?

Frankly, a military coup would have been preferable to what we are enduring now.

I get it - things would have been A LOT worse has Clinton “won” and yes, it IS about the children. But BRING THE WAR OUT INTO THE OPEN and hand people like me a gun - I would be only to glad to jump into the fray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
20 June, 05:30
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
"Military is the only way" is because the corrupt legal system can never be trusted to deliver justice. The public is learning this fact by witnessing the ridiculous show trials of Sussmann and Ghislaine Maxwell.
I believe Military Tribunals have been ongoing since last year.
I don't know if Sussmann has already faced a tribunal.
Ghislaine Maxwell's crimes are in the Crimes against Humanity category. She deserves the death penalty and the "White Hats" would never put her on trial in the corrupt US judicial system that would set her free to save its collective necks.
If one believes the White Hats are in control, one need not worry how long this movie runs.
Just enjoy the show.
🍿🐸🍿!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396