Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
29 January, 02:01
i love a good theory .......šŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
30 January, 12:03
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
Juan07 is JFKjr . For those of us who have been on this journey since the day of the R post we know itā€™s him . Clearly him šŸ’Æ. Our Potus has been in on it since early on and we all know he wouldnā€™t mislead us .. But this is his movie too as heā€™s been integral to the script of The Plan . Heā€™s an amazing patriot who followed Godā€™s calling for his life . Donā€™t know what his role will be in the future but heā€™s a brilliant teacher and writer and now movie producer :) . The Kid by the Side of the Road .
A gift from his parents to the world šŸŽ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
I like Juan O'Savin and follow him, and I believe JFK Jr is alive. However I don't believe that they are the same people. Juan O'Savin's real name is said to be Wayne Willott. Juan O'savin's build (seeing his hands and feet on video) appear to be larger and heavier than JFKJr's lanky frame.
02:48 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KathrynLapp in this post can reply
03 February, 10:06
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
Those are JFKjrā€™s hands.
All of us who have actually followed him since Day one know this truth
But you can ā€œbelieve ā€œ whatever you wish . You are simply not going to make us believe otherwise . Too late to spin the Wayne Wilcott insurance agent story again . #Fooked

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
03 February, 02:52
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
And he's got an angry voice.
Quite unlike Jr.

03 February, 09:55
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
Define angry ..for the current times that is .. In fact letā€™s ask the 80 milion Trump voters and all the anons here . Anger at tyranny is the correct emotional response to tyranny but then again you are a Leftie as you call yourself so youā€™re happy . #Fooked