Juliana Bixby @Bixby
03 February, 02:32
That's because he didn't

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
Why is Trump bothering with this bogus impeachment case lead by a treasonous congress from a defunct and bakrupt corporation? I thought the military was going to restore the republic. Now all I'm seeing from Trump's camp is a focus on the impeachment and work with the GOP to help them retake the House in 2022. If this is Sun Tzu sh!t then he's doing such a good job that even many patriots are getting nervous.
02:38 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Juliana Bixby to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply
Juliana Bixby @Bixby
03 February, 02:48
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
I hear what you are saying. And, i think thats what they all do best, is play off peoples emotions. I have to say- i was never a trump or pro government person. But after looking at the facts surrounding me the past four years...and the current state of events... a big event has to happen. Its bound to. You cant put a man in office who stole an election and think 80 million americans( plus the 80 million foreigners worldwide) are going to continue to let a satanic child rapist, killer, warlock run our country much longer. Our moral compass only goes so far. So either this super bowl, or purge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396