Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 01:35
Real crime boss Joe Biden. Dead. Firing squad 2019. Treason, conspiracy, child trafficking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
FOR mentioning this to the normies and even to some inbetween ive been verbally gang beaten.
02:14 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rogo0077 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 February, 11:50
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
That's where i am right now too. i had to back-off. For those Sheeple who are left, aggressive red-pilling makes them dig in even harder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 February, 02:18
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
I have come to realize that some people are truly devoid of discernment. They question nothing, ever. Natural curiosity is dead within them. It makes me wonder why some of us are immune to the brainwashing, and very grateful.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 03:07
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Battle scars. 1776 was worse.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 February, 03:29
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I have an inkling of what that's like. Many many surgeries many more broken bones, etc. not to mention an acute plantine stroke and more. But I could still 100% function in every aspect as I give HIM all the glory!