Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 09:50
Holey Moley

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Quadfather @Quadfather
Hey, VK. The boys see me on your posts all the time so they got me this red panda Lego set for Father’s Day. Hope you and all the other dads out there have a great one.
02:18 PM - Jun 19, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quadfather in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 June, 12:25
In response The Quadfather to his Publication
How adorable!! It is awesome your boys know you so well. #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 June, 12:08
Well if that doesn’t beat socks and underware I don’t know what does.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
19 June, 09:08
😍

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 07:01
thats dope.

The Quadfather @Quadfather
19 June, 07:11
Be careful man, the boys yell at me if I use the “D” word.

American Girl @Americangirl
19 June, 07:51

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 June, 02:30
so cute💛