LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Ah, now I see it, what 45 mentioned back on the China/USA agreement, post my Mexico keystones hunt/purge mission to cause 35 hrs of collapse-shift of timeline, before heading to Yucatan for more keystones & pyramids restoration. 45 said that this event would've have occurred 25 yrs ago, 2020-25yrs =>1995 Anchara treaty (per below, as Nidle w/ the intel early on) to turn over everything in the universe to Light. Must have done something again to shift the timeline back then by [them] to delays things & cont w/ the Hz battle BTS, since the 40s-50s, post WW2 nukes.

Marker 2:20 https://youtu.be/a9SPvQLcz...
11:43 AM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 March, 10:42 (E)
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Oh my, 45 did mention back in the 2020 China deal speech after my Mexico Keystones mission...he mentioned he will reciprocate in the near future, w/c did occur w/ BIDAN (key VIP/another POTUS in disguise) on 11/14/22; & the next day 11/15/22 w/45 for special announcement, w/c I truly believe is GESARA. It's bcuz I finally completed the go-back for these 2 other keystones, Mt. Shasta/Lake Itasca, as shared before + SF/swamp in Napa/Sacramento etc. VK posted things w/ clues, "Once in a lifetime moment unfolding right in front of us", like Mauna Loa rise (eruption), the clearing of all GIANTS mesas in the SW. #connectingthedots https://youtu.be/PH8-1L9-x...
Biden meets with Chinese President Xi Jinping for 3 hours | ABCNL - YouTube

In their first meeting since he took office, President Joe Biden said they discussed trade in Taiwan, the Ukraine war and U.S. relations with China.#presiden...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 March, 10:21 (E)
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Ah, [they] did, when this bombing (big LOOSH/SRA) anchored on the ctr keystones in OKC biome ring, and why the timeline rtnd to dark timeline. Really pray that this is the ENDGAME plan/timeline. Why more starseeds volunteers & many of the true/POWERFUL W&W builder races had to rtn-awaken/activated for their missions to complete the plan, race to 5G/5D+ timeline. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396