Kim Runner @kimrunner
Gotta be something more to this...Do you think?
10:46 AM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
21 June, 02:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Cliff H mentioned that "space aliens" came up in the data sets (likely August).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 June, 09:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 June, 08:28
🤔 this popped up on my feed last night.
What do they know? https://anonup.com/thread/...

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
19 June, 08:23
I believe an anon posted that they are here...landed recently

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
19 June, 12:08
That sounds like Stan Deyo

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
19 June, 11:34
CERN!

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
19 June, 11:26
Thanks for sharing.
For me, everything becomes hazy when we start talking about Anunnaki, Draco, Reptilians, Archons, Greys, etc.
Need some clarity on a lot of things (who's who, and who is doing what). A lot of knowledge gaps. Understanding the cabal and it's origins back to the ancient Canaanites, and their infiltration networks is straight forward, just all the other stuff is a bit confusing.

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
19 June, 11:30
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Watch Ancient Aliens on History Channel.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 June, 08:34
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Before the Canaanites are the Annunaki- a space faring race that needs atomized gold to survive. They came here to mine it. They worked with Sirian geneticists to tool down the humans they found here to create a slave race. They brought the central banking and trade slave systems.

They are Children of the highest Source and connected through their DNA. They believe they don't need God, just Gold. They put the draco reptilians in charge when they left. The draco are military-minded, strong, with great psychic capabilities yet have not developed higher consciousness beyond the primal reptilian brain. They are serpent seeded with no direct connection to Source Intelligence-Love. They are ruled by survival instinct,

The greys are their programmed slave drones; worker bees in 3-d physicality and archons are their masters- they are energetic parasites ruling from the astral plane.

Annunaki are back for the gold. The draco do not want to give up control. This is the war you see.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 June, 11:00
I own the Ancient Aliens series and watch them over and over again every night.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 June, 10:58
They certainly are ..... they are everywhere - this is why a certian visitor I just had in my home - told me to read the BOOK OF ENOCH..... it's VERY IMPORTANT......

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 10:49
Ea Enki Enlil (Enoch is Enki's son) (Enlil and enki are half brothers)