MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
3 BIG CRITICAL DECISIONS FOR NEXT SIX MONTHS
1. Do not participate in any digital ID or vaccine passport or similar programs
2. Do not give up guns. Buy more ammo. Use the guns if government comes for you. This was the original purpose for them.
3. Watch schools carefully. Go after teacher bonds and pull you kids from school if they indoctrinate
4. Stop all Western Medicine. You may be scared to do this, but quitting medicine is like quitting smoking, the improvement to health is realized rapidly.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my divine individual sovereignty. it signifies that no man has authority over me for anything. i will fearlessly and mortally defend all my birthright freedoms. my divine right comes from direct connection to God. with unconditional love for all. This love includes justice and karma where needed. and so it is.
10:39 AM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
19 June, 01:23
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
You think just like me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
19 June, 12:24
When your government is trying to seize your guns, it’s because they are planning something that you would shoot them for, I read this a long time ago & it definitely applies to today. Not one horrible mass shooting in history has ever been done by a member of the NRA💥 Fear monger’s, we must protect our 2A🙏🏼🇺🇸Thanks for sharing 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 June, 10:44
oops 4 things