Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 June, 10:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 June, 11:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
14 second video
14 >< 77
💧14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
Thought of this as well...
Specifically line 3.
Everyone presumed that the Supreme Court refused to hear Trump's election challenge due to a lack of evidence, either that or the SC was corrupt. But that's not the case. It is more likely that Trump presented evidence of election theft involving foreign governments, which becomes a matter of national security (State Secrets) and the SC drops the case from litigation (State Secrets Privilege). Becomes a military matter. So they are following the Law of War, because an occupied country. I imagine we are coming up on 11.3, but to get there, the occupying force has to lose control of law and order, which would involve a series of destabilizing events.
12:10 AM - Jun 19, 2022
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Johnny_5 in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
19 June, 10:41
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
So does this mean the Biden administration (LOL) has to lose control/ So an economic collapse would qualify the laws?

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
19 June, 10:55
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
I think at some point we're going to see riots and chaos. Something will trigger these events, whatever that may be. I also think from what we've seen out of Mr. Pool's drops is a projection of the timeline into the future...i.e. depicting a period of chaos, calamity, etc. followed by peace + prosperity. Economic collapse could be part of that. Seems clear that white hats are going nice and slow, following the book, first exhausted all civilian channels (with respect to election theft) then military (Law of War).