Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
07 February, 09:34
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Is it time travel? Time travel FORWARD is allowed by Special Relativity, Maxwell's Equations & QED. Or...Can we view the Universal Wave Function of all things via a system of engineering that allows temporal gravitational lensing? What if we can LOOK back in time? Einstein himself discovered gravitational lensing. Assume a device, built in higher dimensions, but visible to our 3 dimensional mammalian brains as a cube (in hyperspace it would be a tesseract, or hypercube). We could view probabilities & outcomes. Would need 2 hypercubes, if you wanted audio of the events. Like a Looking Glass...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
07 February, 10:15
Yes! I started with the last President and my mind is blow with some of the details in the book!! Im almost done with if and will move on to Barons adventures next!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
04 February, 11:07
ive geard this is legetimate.

Rick Rude @Jago35
03 February, 06:03
Not for me, there is so many clues and crumbs that are left in plain sight every day, one just has to step back and focus on the truth.

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
03 February, 10:57
Now i have to buy this and read it for myself🤔🙄😊

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
06 February, 06:50
In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication
You can listen to it. IPOT does an awesome job of reading it to us. https://gab.com/IPOT1776/p...

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 10:45
I have read these, and the only conclusion I can come to is time travelers! Way too many coincidences. Barron's mentors name just so happens to be "Don" as well. I highly encourage everyone to read these and pick them apart!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 February, 10:09
Love this! Young and Curious!

Just Cat @Pugmommy
03 February, 09:29
I have this book too ... and 7 years ago an Ingersoll watch magically found its way to me. With today's knowledge, I know that it was no coincidence 💗

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
03 February, 10:57
In response Just Cat to her Publication
You just gave me goosebumps!

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
03 February, 09:26
The watch, the Ingersoll Trump watch, is important.

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
03 February, 09:02
go research the present day company Ingersoll Lockwood!!!!!

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
03 February, 09:01
do you believe in Miracles?

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
03 February, 08:54
Life is not what it appears to be. I've read these - clearly, Donald Trump is a time traveler. These books describe amazing and eerie correlations that cannot be denied.

Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
03 February, 08:46

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
03 February, 08:00
i just ordered the book. I am notorious for reading the first few pages of a book then never opening it again- maybe this will break the spell for me.

Stefan Westra @Swessie
03 February, 07:06
doesn't the writer look formilar and who's name can you make withe letters out of the name Ingersoll Lockwood.

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
03 February, 08:38
In response Stefan Westra to his Publication
Lin Wood

Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
03 February, 08:46
In response Stefan Westra to his Publication

Zero Guilt @NoGuilt
03 February, 06:00
Thank you. Pushed me to buy it. What a wonderful book. Makes the Harry Potter Bowl look like the Puppy Bowl

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 February, 05:59
MY MIND IS BLOWN! WHAT ARE THE MATHEMATICAL ODDS? EITHER WE REALLY DO LIVE IN A MATRIX, THERE IS TIME TRAVEL OR DIVINE PROPHETS PLACED THIS KNOWLEDGE IN CERTAIN PLACES AT THE RIGHT TIME?! I HAVE TO GET THIS BOOK! WOW! 😲

Zero Guilt @NoGuilt
03 February, 06:03
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
YES, and its a beautifully written book, like very few

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
03 February, 05:51
I have this book!!! ❤️

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
03 February, 05:15
Isn't there supposed to be a book by a Sidney Powell a hundred years ago or something called The Great Awakening???

Valerie Pearson @Vipenergetics
03 February, 05:02
Wow thats cool. Time is all relative.

Melinda Wagner @mxmomma05
03 February, 04:24
Just saw your post and read it online. Crazy stuff..

Julie Anon @JULES2020
03 February, 03:51
check out my research on all of this. Trump is connected, so many coincidences!
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
03 February, 03:29
Project Looking Glass?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 February, 02:09
I have a 3 in 1 volume - still working through the first book in the volume

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
03 February, 01:59
Keep digging, it gets wilder. Ingersoll Lockwook Company. Check address- right down the street from the WH. Read pages on their website. Look for a pocket-watch-Ingersoll Trump.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
03 February, 09:28
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Now you're cooking with gas. 👍
Idk if you know that saying or not...but it means 🎯

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 February, 01:53
I have a copy. Fantasy fairytale style.

Charissma _15 @Riley
03 February, 01:52
https://archive.org/detail...

Here is a link I found to read it online. Ofcourse, I had to go check out the ending.😇

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
03 February, 02:19
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
pretty wild huh