Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Mandy, if I knew that my sister had woken up from this nightmare, I would happily forgo an apology-she's not great with those. I talked to her yesterday, and she made a snide comment about someone not being vaxxed and having got covid and that they could have had it so much easier if they just got the vax. It's like she has to get some kind of covid smackdown into every conversation. She wonders why i don't call very often. I don't like confrontation, she thrives on it. She has never even looked at the other side. Still thinks everything is just peachy, that Fraudci is awesome, etc. It's hard not to get sad over the whole thing. Sometimes I just want the people that I used to love to talk to like my sis and my friends, to wake the f up, it's lonely as f. Sorry, low vibe. Sending love your way!🙏❤️
03:24 PM - Jun 18, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
18 June, 05:56
Giving up is not an option.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elve Twelve @ElveTwelve
18 June, 06:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396