Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
17 June, 09:23
Feline Friday? What's goin on with all these Cats today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 June, 11:26
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Remember what I said. We can get into the elites minds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 June, 05:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I kind of feel we are in control now...
By taming our minds over these years spent together learning and leveling up we are vibing a new collective sense of unity, demanding justice for all, prosperity, reclaiming what belong to all of us as a God given right.
Freedom Peace Love Abundance
The work done on our own mind by evey single one of us is linked together by AU mostly and we have such a Power
Just by giving energy/ thoughts to the good stuff...
[They] feel that too
I hope they will join us
I do
Dont give up its a work in progress we keep growing we keep creating our new reality
Humbly
Fiercly
With Love ❤️

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
I totally agree! We are still in Trumpet blowing times. But we KNOW what God eventually does with those elite walls. 🙌🏼❤️🎺
07:50 AM - Jun 18, 2022
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 June, 03:22
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
castles are crumbling