Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 June, 09:54
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I have been posting about this many, many times since the covid hoax started. The INVENTOR of the PCR test himself says it was NOT designed to detect infectious disease. The fact that people are STILL getting tested and organizations are STILL requiring this test for every sniffle and cough is beyond ridiculous. The flu was relabeled "covid" and a test was used that was proclaimed to be "positive," so out of fear people got the harmful " vaccination" that is really a bioweapon. Add to that the recommendations of the CDC that weakened peoples immune response and you have an increase of flu cases. No "covid" virus has been isolated.
4 pics 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 June, 10:32
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I agree about the test but trust me, I was stricken sick. It was not a flu that I had. That I know. I do believe the accounts of snake venom poisoning and I am convinced it was from water I drank. Someone is not telling the truth in all of this and I don't know who but it wasn't the flu. I am so grateful to be alive. My best friend from high school who worked with me as a digital soldier was murdered in our local hospital. I credit Dr Z, Dr Stella and colloidal silver for me still being here. I was never tested and after a month of being very ill finally recovered. I am still taking Dr Zs detox to rid my body of the venom that caused hair loss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 June, 10:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Didn't Kary develop the technology of turning dead bodies to gems? I thought I read that somewhere or saw it on a TV show.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
18 June, 09:31
I played the audio for some patients last year from that conversation. They still use the damn things. Tisk

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 June, 08:05

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 June, 12:11
we have him on our military team..so far so good...he is a hero