Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
😑 Evil Obama admits to being born in Kenya. The Dems knew all along but they pushed him through because they were told to by the Puppet Masters. Obama was one big LIE. He was married to Michael and those kids were not theirs--they belonged to their friends. And that's just a tiny fraction of the farce played on America and the world! 😑
08:29 PM - Jun 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Ken King @KenKing
17 June, 09:03
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
18 June, 12:06
In response Ken King to his Publication
100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
17 June, 09:01
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Feel like calling him a jerk but that would be too mild for the traitor he is. When revealed, will the normies who 'loved' him get angry or will they pass it off saying "its ok, what can you do about it now?"

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
17 June, 10:15
In response God Wins to her Publication
I call him DEMON PIG cuz he's an evil man. Yeah, I wonder what people's responses are going to be as well---when they find out how we all got duped cuz he was 100% fake. I'm sure some people will still like him because that's what "stupid" does.