Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I don't feel as connected on here as much as I used to, for different reasons & that's good. Too much going on in real life. Feels great when not on here anymore "24/7." I thank all of you who've been like true friends and Q fam. This is not a goodbye, just wanted to thank you. Some I thought were friends, sadly, have proven themselves not to be. One of those blocked me (I think for not agreeing with her about JB's dementia, but who knows? Very strange.) She'd rant in messenger & I tried to be a friend and encourage her. She seemed jealous when VK followed me on here, which is so stupid. Thought about just shutting down all my social media (not just because of how strange that was) since it can be such a head game & with others playing games with you. I think I was even hacked by an anon, but hopefully, that has righted itself. I am here for my country, the world & to share God stuff & encouragement. I may not be good enough to some, but I am to God. THAT's what matters! WWG1WGA
05:34 PM - Jun 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
17 June, 06:12
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your heart and thank you for being honest, I wish you wouldn’t go for anyone else , unless you just need a break I believe you will be missed here. I don’t know you very well but I have seen some of your posts and liked . Nobody is worth taking your joy 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 June, 06:15
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Thank you! You are very kind. I'm not leaving, I just don't want to be on here as much anymore. Real life calls. God bless you!!🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
17 June, 05:43
Thank you for all you share! God knows your heart; no one else matters. 🙏🏻✝️

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
17 June, 05:37
wishing you

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
17 June, 05:36
well said...🤗🫂