Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
16 June, 02:28
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊
OK....this is HUUUUUUUGE!!! Did Barr & Pence set them up? Did the FCC pull the sham J6 show trial? Will DJT get Equal Time?

I say yes to all of the above!!!!
BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM
wooooooo.......hooooooo!!!!!!!

ps. my images may be "misnumbered" sorry...long story.

---------------------------

Brian Cates
Barr set them up.

The idiots didn't even see it coming.

NOW THAT PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP HAS DEMANDED EQUAL TIME...THEY HAVE TO GIVE IT TO HIM.

IT'S THE LAW.
---

Trump just demanded equal time to present his own case to the public vs. the J6 Show Trial.

This brings an EO into play. One that Barr helped craft and involved changing FCC regulations.
---
https://www.justice.gov/ar...

5 images

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 June, 06:00
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Yesterday Prophetic Word delivered by Julie Green states that not everything is what it seems and that Pence is actually a Hero. Interesting timing, no?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
...aside from what he did before he flipped.
11:27 AM - Jun 17, 2022
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 June, 09:25
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
If he actually flipped. Thats my point, we dont actually know what roles everyone is playing.