LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Sometimes the team makes a statement w/ whoever wins in sports (as this all about ENDING their SICK game) as well...Didn't get it until I would travel to places/keystones & there's a championship series going on, on the same leg of the mission. Past Oct for my last Red October, 45/FLOTUS was at a Braves game, for them to co-anchor at the location I'm at, my last flt/go-back to NY. Already knew even before the game series was to end that the Braves will win, for the bravery of GKs on their unwavering/dedication for the missions on the road, no matter how difficult of the journey it has been for those assigned to be hunters-breakers of [their] SRAs/portals, due to the intense Hz battle to endure on the road, and sleepless nights.

This one is no diff, champs in 2015,'17, '18, now '22, for the many BRAVE starseeds-gridworkers-anons from the Golden state holding the line & executing the plan.

⚔️🌈🦁
10:50 AM - Jun 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it