TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
16 June, 10:13
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡yep same with drinking COW's milk... we are the ONLY mammal that drinks another mammals milk... it cause so many health problems and no one ever questions it BECAUSE "we are told that its good for you" surrrrreeee... ok..haha

and at those same dairy farms they kill baby boy calves.. they have no value to them or they sale them for veal 😭😭😭😭😭😒😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Void @Oilcan13
16 June, 10:16
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
no, pasteurized milk is the problem. drinking raw goat amd cow mil has been done from the beginning of time. pasteurizing kills all, the good things milk can offer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
16 June, 10:17
In response Jay Void to his Publication
doesnt mean its good for you now does it... explain why drinking another mamamls milk benefits a human.. i will wait....we you wake up to all things this is one of them.... remember they will push anything to sale it to you.

Jay Void @Oilcan13
16 June, 10:52
we drink our own mothers milk becuase it is full of probiotics, antibiotics and stem cells from birth….why do you eat meat? you are taking in nutrients from that animal. i am not going to argue Gods divine creations, but even in biblical times they would have goat and cow milk straight or later, for cheese. it was all corrupted by bullshit governments who want us sick.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
16 June, 10:55
In response Jay Void to his Publication
I eat very little meat... this has nothing to do with a HUMAN mothers milk for a HUMAN child... we should NOT being drinking milk from other mammals its that simple... its not meant for us to drink... think about it... seriously...πŸ™„πŸ™„

Jay Void @Oilcan13
Believe what you want and stay healthy and happy. all i am saying is that most things are corrupted and we are told to avoid for various reason. stay open and make decisions for what you feel best. peace!
10:59 PM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Oilcan13 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Void, click on at the bottom under it