Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
lets see if facebook bands me for this post...

Aging in the drama of political stupidity....101
Again no one gives reliable hints on aging - and they who plan the crisis won't rather those of "advanced" age not inhabit the earth....their plan not God's. Tainted jabs concern the compromised..... Once done...you wait...living each day despite their plan - again, not God's.
I wonder as days pass who gave them permission to reck havoc on God's world....but I digress.....because those of us who read and listen to other than the scripted fake news know that God has this and is reclaiming the children and dark places. Let His light shine!
Day by day I am blessed to live through this....this time when earth will shed those who inflict pain and hate. Some days my body feels the unease and yet I know I am here for such a time as this. For those listening to the scripted talk.....how do you not realize so much more than evil is happening every day - buckle up this is going to be
06:18 PM - Jun 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by GrayJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Heart1, click on at the bottom under it