Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 June, 02:27
Fort Sill decode

=

Theres A Storm Coming ⛈️ / The Son Of God Reincarnated 🦌/ Bright And Morning Star / True Intention / Gematria Purpose / Heart Attack Coming Soon 💥/ One Big Joke / Reclaiming My Time 🔥 / Taiwanese Dried Pineapple 🍍 / Trump Checkmate Gematria / Who Hears The Voice Of God 🐲 / Light Lord God Milwaukee / The Elephant In The Room 🐘 / What If God Was One Of Us 🦌 / Its Time For Us To Go / God Speaks With Gematria
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
231-132
778-877
312-213
TS 9:00

Look at his family.
Look at their positions.
Why are we giving him this much attention?
Why are we providing this much sensitive detail in a public [known] forum?
Everything has meaning.
Q

YOU ARE PART OF THE ARMY.
WE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
STAY SAFE THIS WEEK.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
16 June, 04:05
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
YOU ARE PART OF THE ARMY.
WE ARE DEPENDING ON YOU.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
STAY SAFE THIS WEEK.
Q
Isn't it amazing Anons that Lauren decodes the military relentlessly despite people ignoring her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
Lauren does not decode accurately, EVER! Its always all about her, not the team/family/movement! She thinks she is "The Show"! She is not! Real Anons are NAMELESS so the focus stays were it should! "be careful who you follow"!
04:25 PM - Jun 16, 2022
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BoldSpear777 in this post can reply
16 June, 09:30
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication
I understand family and not the bullshit matrix. She's my sister.

16 June, 09:34
Mentally unstable people do stick together! ENJOY!

Kira Kju @kju17
16 June, 06:37
too big an ego? why?

16 June, 04:33
Thanks for your input but I trust only God, the military, my Angels and my intuition.

16 June, 04:44
SAME FOR ME AS WELL!