Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
17 June, 07:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That's one way to clear a breech!
💥🐋💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 June, 10:46
Decent !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
17 June, 09:57

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
17 June, 09:52
That was awesome...especially the sound it was making.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
17 June, 09:26
kek,
they be having a whale of a time!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 June, 11:07
Evening, VK!
Whales are magnificent creatures. 🐳
Does this have reference to WhaleCloud and 5G by chance?

Evening, VK!

Evening, VK!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 June, 10:32
I saw them breach like that off of Provincetown on the Dolphin Fleet. It was incredible.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
16 June, 10:19
Whale song..

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 June, 10:09
100% Reminds me of Ocean Kayaking in Cali. to do some fishing.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 June, 10:03

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
16 June, 10:32
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I have always been so drawn to whales, specifically humpback whales. Whenever I see them, I become instantly happy, and I do cry tears of joy! They are amazing creatures!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
16 June, 10:01
Fucking Magnificent.
I’m there, well not just yet.

Whos 2know @Whos2know
16 June, 09:42
Now I feel, while unbelievably amazing….this is why National Geographic was created. I would have had a heart attack, with no resuscitation anywhere in sight. Dead. I. Would. Be. Dead.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 June, 09:35
Sir, isn't there anything that can be done to help those who were abused by our system? Dr Simone Gold and many others! I try to tell myself that 2023 isn't that far away. We are almost there. Yet, I am bothered and troubled to see so many suffering. I don't know if people can survive in this kind of economy and many other unsolved issues. I know nothing. I am just a very concerned citizen.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 June, 06:23
VK how is the diet going

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 June, 06:19
T = 20 > 1010.
TS = 11:55.

Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
Anonymous
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

5:5

NCSWIC.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

16 June, 06:05
Speaking of livin life, and making a splash —

This was posted last night.
Notice the Christmas trees?
It’s my understanding that Jesus was actually born in June.

Merry Christmas!

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 15, 2022 at 8:36 PM]
ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!!!🥳🥳🥳

David Spiegel @dspiegel
16 June, 06:01
[Mindblowing Speech] Max Spiers FIRST PUBLIC Appearance + Q&A! - YouTube

My Backup Bitchute channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/✪ [Mindblowing Speech] Max Spiers FIRST PUBLIC Appearance + Q&A!✔️ Subscribe: http...

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
16 June, 05:22
Better check your shorts.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
16 June, 04:56
Oh yeah, deep blue swim for the front row seats.

If you ever have the chance to visit Hawai'i or Baja California in winter, when Pacific Humpback Whales are birthing/calving the young, get UNDER the water and be ready for mind-blowing, nervous system and DNA harmonizing 'whale song' in 4D infinity surround sound... You will come out of the water a different person!

16 June, 04:29

16 June, 04:45
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
GEORGEnews and I appear to be in sync.

GEORGENEWS, [Jun 16, 2022 at 3:31 PM]
🚨🚨🚨ELON RESPONDS 🚨🚨🚨

David Spiegel @dspiegel
16 June, 04:11

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 June, 05:00
In response David Spiegel to his Publication

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 June, 03:12

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 June, 02:49

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
16 June, 02:49
Must be quite a feeling to be so close to this...

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 June, 02:38
Oh my gosh that would be incredible!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 June, 02:38
Oh my gosh that would be incredible!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 June, 02:34