Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 June, 07:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 June, 08:11
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
The synogogue of satan...or jews? ....cuz ....since NOONE BUT ME is calling them out, their victim narrative has POWER over christains who are scared of their false construct called: Anti-semitism! What the fuck is it gonna take to distinguish between schumer, raskin, epstein, weinstein, woody fucking allen and JEWS? Christains in fear have no FAITH!!!!! IF u dont call them out and YOU allow them to use jews as human shields....what does that say about YOU? THEY ARE ANTI-CHRISTAIN AND DANGEROUS!!! WE ARE AT WAR WITH *ONLY* THEM!!! THE SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN HAS ALL THE POWER! THE CABAL!! JESUS WARNED US ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!! πŸ€¨πŸ˜–πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘β˜ 

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Btw Elizabeth not directed at u. Its directed at those who allow them to use jews as human shields...and dont distinguish between the synogogue of satan and the followers of the beautiful Tora.πŸ€πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
08:15 AM - Jun 16, 2022
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Jes King @LadyOVscaRs
16 June, 09:15
Well done my love.
Factual interjection, I CAN THINK OF a FEW THAT HAVE, DO, AND WILL NEVER CEASE CALLING, EXPOSING, & DISTINGUASHING evil (((S.O.S.))) or othermise for exactly what it is= EVIL :

When you know, you know.

All my love
J

16 June, 09:21
In response Jes King to her Publication
Cool J. Im glad theres more out there! Theres a big difference...and loving jewish families are being used as human shields...no different than on a battle field when bad guys hide in apartments of innocent citizens...and fire from there. Thanks for posting Patriot!!πŸ€πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 June, 08:44
I totally understand!