Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
16 June, 06:03
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I am just sickened by this. I have family that are so asleep they will line up their babies for this. This has GOT TO STOP!!
🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Truth @pam65
16 June, 06:01
time to stop this shit once and for all. people in america are to compliant. wake up you dummies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
16 June, 04:59
CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE IS CIVIL DEFENSE. WE THE PEOPLE MUST CALL OUT THE GENOCIDE THAT IS OCCURRING. I HAVE NOT COMPLIED ONCE WITH THIS SCAMDEMIC-PANDEMIC. PROTECT THE CHILDREN CALL IT WHAT IT IS GENOCIDE!!!🤬💣🎯

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 June, 05:01
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Better yet, it is time we realize that government has no value

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 June, 04:41
Sickening!!!

Sleet Sir @Sleet
16 June, 10:23
of course they did...sick money grunbing fucks!!