1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
My first research was WikiLeaks. I ask someone why they were always talking about pizzagate? She said go look it up . I was a damn mess for 2 weeks I couldn't get back on the internet.in fear of what i might find next . I ask God to reveal the truth Oh my ! did he ,that was 5 years ago I haven't stopped exposing any and all God allowed me to share . I'm grateful for Anon platform I can share freely without a bunch of ignorant bullies telling me I'm crazy . I am. Crazy for the truth #standwithpresidenttrump #standwithwethepeople .🇱🇷🦅❤️💯💪
11:58 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1Pinky_Toe in this post can reply
shari asbury @shariasbury
09 February, 06:35
In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication
Unit 731... new to me. ThanQ for posting. Always more to learn. God help US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
09 February, 01:56
The truth is brutal. However, we need it in order to be set free from the matrix!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle chambard @MChambard
09 February, 01:54
Me too, I cried for days.

James McLean @Lastnailstandin
09 February, 12:40
Amen I feel your pain!!!!
#HoldTheLineAngels #WEAREWINNING #weareone
0111>