Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 June, 10:09
Nature vs Machine
Round 2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 June, 04:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Flooding is happening in Montana, north of the Park. Coming soon to a theater near you?

Flooding is always tragic. But that isn't what this is about. Water + Magma =💥 (hydrothermal explosion). Not always, but that is the concern.

There is no flooding in the Park. There is cracking (microquakes) at Little West Thumb. There are signs of magma at Mammoth Vault (south of Gardiner, MT). Panther volcano is just south of there. Norris (where Steamboat Geyser is) a bit further south. Borehole data has been taken down (before flooding). See my profile for more.

Geologists turn to be outed for lies? Cause this is a big one. Ever see the USGS headquarters building? Masonic.

19, 11

https://pubs.usgs.gov/unnu...

https://heulys.com/yellows...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
I beg to differ. You are wrong. The Yellowstone, Gardiner, Madison , Gallatin & Jefferson Rivers are all in flood stage. Gardner, MT is cut off and isolated due to roads being completely washed out. The road to Mammoth from Gardiner is gone n many places. I live in Bozeman & have friends in the Park. So stop talking nonsense.
10:10 AM - Jun 15, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Horsesrgreat in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 June, 01:23
In response Love Horses to her Publication
Yes, those rivers are at varying degrees of flooding. As I said, flooding is always a tragic situation due to loss of property and, sometimes, lives.

Which part is nonsense? I outlined facts from the models that YVO itself puts out. An influx of water into a volcanic system is always a concern. The plumbing at Yellowstone is complex and difficult to predict. So, yes, caution would be taken under those circumstances. If you watched volcanoes, such as Kilauea, you would know that water in certain volcanoes can cause phreatic eruptions, hydrothermal explosions, and similar issues.

As far as USGS, they are a known arm of the [DS].

Again, which part is nonsense?

I never said there wasn't flooding.

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
16 June, 09:05
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
First sentence of 3rd paragraph.